Alex Trax dirt bike game
Alex Trax is an addictive bmx dirt bike game, proven to be one of skill instead of speed. As you would expect in a cross country dirt bike game, there are many stacks to overcome. The objective of the game is to collect a key and open a door within a set time limit for each level. Look out for the many hints seen on the sign posts throughout the game and have fun!
All online games used with permission >> Did you know we have more than 100 online games at Hypergurl
How to play Alex Trax bike game
UP arrow to drive forward - DOWN arrow to drive backwards - LEFT and RIGHT arrows to lean - SHIFT key for action - SPACE key to flip
Maybe we can entice you to try these other awesome games:
Game design plan from a developers point of view
Design plans are recommended to ensure game creators have a clear objective in mind before they start to code the actionscript (Adobe Flash). Shown below is an example of how to make a dirt bike game design plan if you wanted to create a game similar to Alex Trax.
Note:This is not the design plan the developer of Alex Trax used when making this dirt bike game. It's merely a reverse-engineer of a game design plan based on my experiences as a player.
Title: Alex Trax
One sentence description: A cross country, neckbreaking dirtbike / BMX action game.
Scenario / World: The game scenario is set in a mountain countryside.
Mode: Single Player
Objectives: Ride your dirtbike without stacking it and find a key to unlock the exit door and proceed to the next level, before the time limit runs out.
Characters: The main character is the dirt bike rider named Alex.
Audio / visual aesthetics:
- 3D looking in design.
- Very colorful.
- The main character Alex falls into pieces when he stacks the bike. He actually reminds me of Pinocchio in design. He looks to be very frail, as though he could fall apart at any time.
- Audio can be heard on most movements. For example, there is catchy music in the introduction which changes to birds chirping once the game starts. A bell sounds for GO. A smashing sound when you stack it. There is no option to turn the sound off throughout the game.
Possible Target Audience: Suitable for everyone.
Itemization of game elements:
- Game is played with the keyboard.
- Introduction page displays choices for the player to choose a terrain to play, submit their score or play more games.
- Hints on how to play the dirt bike game are given on sign posts along the way.
- Press ESC key to leave the level and go back to the Introduction page.
Itemization of game rules:
- Help Alex ride his bike without stacking it.
- Find a key on each level, then navigate Alex to the door to progress to the next area.
- Complete each level within a set time limit.